We’re offering as much free support as we can to help businesses get through the COVID-19 pandemic. If you’d like to apply for this support, please contact us. Applications must be in by 5pm on Monday 20th April to be considered.
We’ve teamed up with our trusted partners and colleagues at Sway Communications and 360explore.co.uk to offer five businesses the chance to work with our expert consultants over the next two months – COMPLETELY FREE AND WITH NO OBLIGATION TO CONTINUE AFTERWARDS.
This opportunity will include a PR and media relations campaign run by Sway Communications, the chance to gather 360° content for a virtual tour from the team at 360explore.co.uk, and of course free SEO expertise from us, focussing on both long-term and short-term goals.
How Can I Access the Support?
To be considered for this support, we are asking people to nominate themselves, their business, or even someone else’s business by email or through our contact form. We have finite resources to offer and we are limiting this support to ensure we can make a real difference to the successful applicants.
Your email should tell us your business story and why you feel you should be chosen for the support, all in less than 50 words. Your application will, of course, remain confidential. If you require further information, please contact email@example.com or call 01782 229900.
What We Are Offering
– MoreTraphic: SEO Support
3 days per month including:
- Market analysis and research to identify the new keywords people are searching on Google.
- An SEO campaign targeting these short-term rankings to drive more visibility during the crisis.
- A strategy for repositioning and pivoting back to ‘business as usual’ once lockdown is loosened, ensuring that you are positioned to come out the other side of this strong and healthy.
– Sway Communications: PR Support
2 days per month including:
- A strategy and planning meeting (remote, via video).
- A report to set the direction, messages and objectives of the campaign.
- PR and media support including news releases, feature copy, the development of interview opportunities, identifying and introducing collaborations – whatever is relevant to your business.
– 360 Explore: Virtual Tours
One virtual tour of up to 5 VR images linked or separate. Content can be hosted or supplied as files.
Please apply for support before 5pm on Monday 20th April to be considered.